Water Fountains - The Style Sisters

Water Fountains

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, July 24, 2008

How cool and refreshing does this little water fountain look. All the directions are on the BHG website.


I just love the sound of water trickling when I am outside. I am blessed to have a pool in the backyard and a Jacuzzi that flows into the pool and makes that lucsious sound. But if I did not have this I would for sure make this water fountain! I love the metal buckets mixed with smooth rocks and then the beautiful blue orb...it just feels cooler looking at it.


Here are some pics of our pool with our silly chocolate lab...she thinks the pool is just for her. She swims in it even when we are not home! These pics were taken a while ago before all my flowers were in bloom so it looks much nicer now with lots of flowers all around the pool instead of just tons of cement.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hi rere!
    i love the pics of chessie! we had a fun time with grandpa actually we just got back from haning with them! c u soon!
    elli

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0