Thank you Holly - The Style Sisters

Thank you Holly

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Thank you to Holly over at Holly's Haven for awarding me the Kreativ Blogger award! You made my day! If any of you haven't been over to Holly's blog you should stop by for a visit. Holly is very creative herself! Sewing adorable costumes for her darling kids, decorating her home with very cute and unique ideas and making purses...you name it she is doing it.

Now I need to name 6 things that I love and award others.

Things I love
1. My amazing husband who is willing to help me out with all my crazy entertaining ideas. (The spider web)

2. My daughters. Madeline and Emily they just bring joy to my life everyday!

3. My entire extended family!

4. Being creative!

5. Cooking up something that is worth repeating again and again and again.....

6. Laughing with my friends

Now to award others......

My incredibly talented sister Tiffany who can make something out of nothing and it turns out amazing!!! (the pumpkins made out of paper bags)

Modern Country because her blog just says ahhh.....so beautiful and white..I love it.

Restyled Home because her blog is always filled with amazing eye candy...I stalk her blog almost everyday!! :)

My daughter Madeline because she can create anything! Photographer, Cook, Entertainer, Artist, Seamstress! (She hasn't been able to update her blog because she has no wireless internet in her new apartment but soon she will)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Thank you sooo much! Your blog is a treasure trove, too, so it is a double honour to be chosen by you for such an award!!

    Thanks, Karin!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award. I haven't been to Modern Country in a while - I'll have to go see what she's up to.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0