4th of JULY NAPKINS AND NAPKIN RING SALE $12.50 for 4 NAPKINS and 8 RINGS - The Style Sisters

4th of JULY NAPKINS AND NAPKIN RING SALE $12.50 for 4 NAPKINS and 8 RINGS

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SPECIAL 4TH OF JULY BANDANA NAPKINS AND NAPKIN RINGS SALE!!
YOU GET 4 BANDANA NAPKINS AND 8 NAPKIN RINGS FOR ONLY $12.50 THESE ARE PERFECT FOR ANY TIME OF YEAR...PICNICS, HOLIDAYS, GIFTS, HOW ABOUT A COWBOY DINNER BUT I LOVE THEM FOR THE 4TH OF JULY! THIS IS FOR A LIMITED TIME THE SALE ENDS FRIDAY JUNE 18TH
Order right here on my blog
Participating in

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Your crafts are fantastic. Once I get all my stuff out of storage and can set a proper table again, I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a year ago but any chance I can still order the napkin ring holders and napkins for this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gayle,
      I wish I had some left...I am sold out. I hope to be able to find another source to purchase from soon. I will let you know if I do.

      Thanks for your interest.

      Karin

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0