Red White and Blue Napkin Rings! Get 'em for the 4th of July! - The Style Sisters

Red White and Blue Napkin Rings! Get 'em for the 4th of July!

By The Style Sisters - Friday, June 25, 2010

It's not too late to order some Red White and Blue Napkin Rings to make your 4Th of July celebration even more colorful!
I used one of my denim silverware pockets with silverware tucked inside, a red bandanna napkin placed behind it with a rubber band holding it together. Then I simply slipped the red white and blue napkin rings around the whole thing to make it look spectacular on the plate!
Denim Silverware holders, denim tablescape, red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue

Here are the red white and blue napkin rings on some red napkins


These denim silverware pockets are available here on my blog



Still only $1.00 for the napkin rings. Hurry and order today so you can have them for the 4th!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. These are so cute and festive..and VERY affordable. We have so many at our 4th After The Parade Party that I just use paper and plastic. shhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those upcycled denim doo dads! Very clever. I'm definitely going to make the silverware holders! I'm following you now, too!

    Have a great Sunday,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still make/have the napkin rings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Nanette,
    I wish I had more of these napkin rings but I don't. Here is a link to some I found https://rstyle.me/+k3hrh8CTbOwEwHGLcuBWCQ
    Hope that helps,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0