Centerpiece Wednesdays - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesdays

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have been crazy busy...working on house projects, vacationing and yesterday I celebrated my 50th birthday!
So.... I haven't had time to create a new centerpiece idea.
I know some of you may have already seen this blue and white centerpiece idea before here on my blog but it looks so summery.... I decided I would show this one again.
Remember.... this is an upside down footed bowl with plates stacked on top.I used the white metal and glass lanterns that I filled with seashells for added decor.
Starfish and of course my white napkin rings slipped around some blue and white ticking fabric napkins.

The seashore is calling.....
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!
Please join us for CenteRpiece Wednesday below!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. It really is so summery, very nice! And HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY...hope you had lots of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy 50th birtday! I can't wait to see what amazing centerpiece you created for the celebration! This piece it fab! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and white table scape - so fresh and pretty.

    Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was filled with all the things you love.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope it was very special! Any thing that takes my mind to the beach is wonderful! This is lovely!
    Thank you! www.threepixielane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0