Time for Fall Tablescape - The Style Sisters

Time for Fall Tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, September 23, 2010


"Time for Fall" Tablescape
I love this time of year..when the leaves start to change and a cool breeze can be felt...although I haven't really felt that cool breeze yet! It is still hot and humid here in Texas..but I decided to do a fall tablescape to celebrate the autumn season. I have used all the fall colors...red, orange, green, brown and even white.
Here you can see my while tablescape in my golden yellow painted dining room. I recently recovered my dinning chair seat covers in a gorgeous red Tuscan fabric you can read about it...here

I love pairing the white napkin rings that I sell right here on my blog for only .75 cents each if you buy 12....with a dark colored napkin so that they pop right off the table with the high contrast.

I used a combination of silver and gold items...just using what I have. Silver candlesticks of which I forgot to put candles in them...silly me :) Gold silverware and golden hued goblets.
I decided to add a little extra fallish look by adding fall garlands around my chandelier.
So cute don't you think?
Tried to take the picture so you could see the chandelier and the table together in one shot.
For the centerpiece I used this very large glass cylinder vase (thrift store $7.00) and filled it with fall leaves and large tall white candle. The ring of acorns was made by my mom years ago and I thought it was a perfect fit as a candle ring! I put the cylinder on top of this really cool silver blackened candle holder to give it even more prominence.
I just love all the fall colors mixed up together to make a nice tablescape.
Oh and I can't forge to share my new fun idea for a place card!!..I took old pages from a book and folded it in half and also folded the bottoms in about 1/2" to make it sit securely on the table for a place card! I love the old look of the yellowed pages. Pretty Cool and totally cheap!!
I hope you enjoyed my "Time for Fall" Tablescape....in keeping with the "time"...I even put a little clock on the table you can see it in the picture above.
I hope you will all take advantage of the .75 cent napkin rings. Make sure you check out all the other things you can do with my napkin rings here.
Oh and tell me what you think of my new blog header...we are playing around with some new ideas that my daughter...Madeline has come up with.
I am participating in Tablescape Thursday

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Love, love your table!! What a great idea for placecards too! Love that you also included the chandelier. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaf plates are seriously pretty! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything works to perfect effect in your lovely dining room. Love the black chairs...they bring an air of sophistication. The colors are lovely. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully fall-tastic! :o) Have a fun filled weekend! La

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the rich colors, and the centerpiece is stunning. Your dining set is also beautiful -- love those chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the table. Just the right amount of Fall and getting ready for the season. Loving all the colors. The centerpiece candle holder is awesome. I love my napkin rings from you! I have pink, white and blue! The header is so nice...very seasonal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fall table...love your place cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fall tablescape look-black chairs, leaf plates and chandelier pulls it so together-inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tablescapes and all the ideas. Drop by my new blog and check it out. All about farm life, decorating, cooking, antiques, etc. I hope you will join.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0