Grilling tonight! - The Style Sisters

Grilling tonight!

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, January 28, 2012


Since the weather here in Utah is so nice I am going to grill some fresh tuna for dinner tonight. I forgot about this amazing grilled tuna salad I made almost 2 years ago. Oh the colors and taste of this meal is AMAZING!!!! You can find the recipe HERE on my blog. Plus it is so fast to make...grill 3-4 minutes a side..hello! Where can you go out to dinner and get a delicious healthy meal in 3-4 minutes? That now will leave me more time to spend on creating a beautiful tablescape to serve this delicious meal on :)
I
oooh and this is a really yummy pink salad that we normally make during Thanksgiving is called Pink Arctic Ice Salad...but wouldn't it be fun to serve for Valentine's day! Check out the recipe on my daughters blog Newly Nesting HERE
I am working on a fabulous tablescape for
CENTERPIECE WEDNESDAY
next week! Make sure you mark your calendar to come over and join my linky party to show off your
Centerpiece next WEDNESDAY...tell all your bloggy friends too!
Ta Ta For Now,
Karin :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0