Just a nice dinner outside tonight - The Style Sisters

Just a nice dinner outside tonight

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I grilled up some fresh tuna and made some pineapple salsa to go on top...oh man it was good!
I microwaved some yams and asparagus and then threw them on the grill just until they had a little charring on the outside.

I found these placemats at Ikea recently ...they look great and are easy to clean up especially after my grandkiddies eat their dinner :)

Don't look too closely at my flowers on the table..they are about done and wimpy looking but they added a little bit of color to the table.

Here is a picture of some of the glorious flowers my husband recently planted in our yard.
I am so grateful for him and all he does to make our yard look so nice.

Here are the little blue voitive candle holders that I talked about the other day...
We hang them from our patio umbrella to add a little sparkle.
More of the gorgeous flowers in the yard.





I love all the mulitple colors of flowers...I can't get enough of them!

Hope you all enjoyed your evening!

I am linking to

Between Naps on the Porch

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love seeing the beauty that you create in your space. Looks like life in Utah is wonderful! We still miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fruit salsas with fish and your tuna is perfectly cooked. Great al fresco meal.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice out door dinning!
    Have a great week
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0