Simple Summer Tablescape - The Style Sisters

Simple Summer Tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Friday, August 24, 2012

I love the simplicity of summer..I am indulging in it as much as I can!
Great grilled food, fresh flowers on the table, bright colors

This is a yummy pineapple salsa that I made for our grilled tuna.

So simple to make..chopped pineapple, chopped cucumbers, chopped green peppers, salt and pepper and a little honey..that's it!

Grilled Zucchini, Yams, Tuna and Turkey Burgers

Enjoy your summer for as long as you can!

Karin :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I'm having a hard time letting summer go! Fall is nice too but summer is my fav!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are still showing summer stuff! I am cringing at fall blogs already, I don't want to get in that race yet. I will try the salsa, makes a pretty presentation too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0