4th of July decorations and Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

4th of July decorations and Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4th of July decorations and Centerpiece Wednesday!
I am looking forward to seeing all of your creativity this week and hope to see a lot of 4th of July ideas.
Here is a tablescape I did a few years back..I love these salad plates..they are from an old restaurant but I think they just have that comfy all American feeling. The silverware is from Pottery barn and the tablecloth fabric is from Ikea.
I really miss this backyard with the nice big patio and of course the pool!! Do you see the white pitcher?...I glued 4 red ribbons around it to add a little color to a plain pitcher.
Aren't these rusty wagon placecards adorable? Wish I could find more!
I love using bandanas as napkins...they come in all different colors too!
Lets party!! Link up whatever has been the centerpiece of your week!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. I really love your plates too. Beautiful! Thank you for hosting again this week and blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ikea fabric. I've never been there. Next time that I visit Dallas, I'll try to make the trip. Great table for the 4th. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and for the invite. I'm all linked up from Hickory Trail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! What a great 4th of July table setting! Love the napkin idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patriotic theme this week! Everything is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting a patriotic roundup!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those wagon place card holders! Thanks for the invite. I linked up. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun table. Love the placecards.. they are totally new to me. The plates are really quite nice!!! And the flatware is perfect.. happy fourth.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0