Centerpiece Wednesday and wrap up - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday and wrap up

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last week we had a fabulous turnout for our weekly party and once again we love seeing all the creativity you all have!
Look at this drop cloth slipcover! I love the skirt details so cute! Pintorella

Do you just love these painted mason jars or what?!! The colors are so fun! Adventures of a DIY mom.

I loved this tablescape from the the Tablescaper's tour at the country living fair.

How fabulous would this setting be? A picnic out in the pasture..gorgeous! Through my Porch window

Can't wait to see what everyone links up this week!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Golly- I didn't realize that it was a 'creative" linky party- I always thought it was for centerpieces only.
    My bad.

    So I am joining up - thank you so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you Style Sisters for another fun party. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those paint ball jars are so fun, love the colors! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting !

    http://myhobbycorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful features, so full of inspiration!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful features, so full of inspiration!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you enjoyed last week's post.

    - The Tablesaper

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0