Fashion Friday - working out - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday - working out

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, February 01, 2014

I am Newport Beach enjoying our first ever Girls Trip with all the women in my family! We are having a blast! We got up and decided to go workout... As we put on all our workout attire we all had bright colors on so I thought it would make a fun Fashion Friday!

My youngest daughter and one of my nieces all energetic and ready to go!
My adorable teeny tiny sister in law leading us in a walking workout! She rocks!!
My oldest daughter teaching me yoga ... I need to do this more often!!!
My Mom, my sister and sister in law on the walk.
No makeup, no filters just us being real!
Ahhh youth.... They are like energizer bunnies.., I wish I had their energy!!
Enjoy your weekend... I know I will :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Good Motivation, working out is a great way to relieve stress and I know growing up can be very stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Oh how fun! I hope our beautiful California weather shows off for you and warms up!
    We got rain last night for the first time in months! It was much needed, but isn't much fun to vacation in. Thinking of you gals and sending happy wishes your way!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0