Little Zipper bags easy to make - The Style Sisters

Little Zipper bags easy to make

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, February 18, 2014

When Fat Quarter Shop sent me some of their fabric I couldn't wait to get started creating fun little gifts. I have really enjoyed working with their fabrics...they have such a great selection. The turqoise floral print and small orange print are from their store...the other fabrics I had on hand.
I got searching on pinterest for how tutorials on how to make little zippered pouches and there are tons of them out there..pretty much with same basic steps. I used this awesome tutorial from one eleven one it is super easy to follow and fun to make. The little house pillow I made after seeing these cutie patooties from a website called vrukodelii
I can't even pronounce the name and nothing on their site is in English...so I just guessed on sizes and created my own little house.
I think any of these little zipper bags or house pillows make fun gifts that just make you smile.
Linking to


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Those little house pillows are soooo cute! Your zipper bags are cute too. How creative. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0