4th of July table decor ideas- rusty accessories - The Style Sisters

4th of July table decor ideas- rusty accessories

By The Style Sisters - Friday, May 30, 2014

I am going to repost some of my favorite patriotic tablescapes all thru June

4th Of JULY RED WHITE AND BLUE TABLESCAPE

I WANTED A RUSTIC FEEL TO THIS TABLESCAPE SO I USED BANDANAS, RUSTY METAL ITEMS, OLD ROOT BEER BOTTLES AND OTHER ODDS AND ENDS.

red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue

THIS PLATE IS THE BOTTOM OF MY RUSTY CLOCHE.

The little Tin cups are Votive Candle holders that were mini watering cans...
I pulled the spout off each one so they are like mini chuck wagon tin cups and filled them with mini muffins..
red white and blue tablescape, Country Tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
I FOUND THESE DARLING RUSTY WAGON PLACECARD HOLDERS AT POTTERY BARN 2 YEARS AGO They are perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day or how about a Cowboy dinner party!

I think I will use them to label food on platters!
Red white and blue tablescape, 4th of July table decor
I love this Rusty Cloche sitting atop a plate of delicious strawberries.

red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, Rusty Cloche, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
Red White and Blue!! I used 4 navy blue bandanas as napkins


red white and blue tablescape, Bandana Napkins, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue

 

Keep your root beer bottles so you can re-use them again!

red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue

Here is a pictue that shows the cute rusty plate that is the bottom of the of cloche

red white and blue tablescape, Memorial Day Table decor, 4th of July table decor,  Red white and Blue
Aren't these wagon place card holders to die for!!

Pottery Barn had these a few years ago...they should bring them back!

A summer dining extravaganza!!

I wish I would've kept some for myself but I sold all my rusty table decor a couple of years ago :(


Hope you enjoy my repost of this fun red white and blue tablescape :)

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. LUV your table. I agree PB should bring back the wagon place card holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this patriotic table. I'll add some of these ideas to my Pinterest Board. I have the same flatware. It's perfect for patriotic holidays and summer picnics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of the year and all the decorating for BBQs and outdoor picnics. Fourth of July is my favorite and I love your table decor.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0