Easy Strawberry Tart - The Style Sisters

Easy Strawberry Tart

By The Style Sisters - Monday, June 09, 2014

I was in hurry last night and wanted to make a quick dessert using up some strawberries so this is what I came up with.
Easy strawberry tart

I made a simple graham cracker crust-

12 graham crackers

6 T butter

2 T brown sugar

I used my cuisinart and mixed it all together and pressed it into the tart pan. Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 min until it becomes slightly browned. Cool

The filling was instant banana pudding (what I had on hand) if I had had some whipping cream and cream cheese I would have added that to the pudding to make it a little more flavorable.

Then all I did was cut off the greens of lots of berries and placed them cut side down on top of the pudding and voila it is done!

It looks like I really worked hard at creating this but it was so simple!

Easy strawberry tart

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0