Another pick your plum metal tiered cake stand - The Style Sisters

Another pick your plum metal tiered cake stand

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, August 30, 2014

I am in love with pick your plum deals! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. They don't last long...in fact the last time I posted about the metal cake stand even my sister missed out and didn't get one :( so act fast! Only 19.99 a lot better price than a similar one from pottery barn $80.00!!

I am imagining using this tiered metal cake stand for sooo many things, storage in my craft room, serving desserts, fruit bar, sodas, perfect for Thanksgiving as a centerpiece by filling it with mini pumpkins gords and fall leaves and mini votives! How about Christmas time...full it full of colorful ornaments and greens or just greens and some red berries.....I think I have to have this!!
Also check out these adorable garlands..Pom poms or the circle garlands....I looked for circle garlands at my local party store...NONE were to be found!

Only 3.99 each!!

Just click on the ad on the right to see all their awesome deals before they run out!

Karin :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0