Fashion Friday- Old Navy Fashion Wish List - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Old Navy Fashion Wish List

By The Style Sisters - Friday, November 07, 2014


I am in need of a new winter coat and I was looking at the Old Navy website and found a cute coat that is even on sale..in fact all their coats are on sale so I might have to run over and take peek. 


Women's Hooded Toggle Coats

But I also found a couple of other things that caught my eye and I am putting on my wish list for Christmas :) I love this plaid scarf it will go with everything!
Women's Plaid Flannel Scarves

This black sweater over a white blouse with colorful skinny jeans and flats is just a classic look. Do you think I could pull off the hat too? haha I don't think so...it might be a bit too young for me.
 skinny jeans black sweater top hat
I chose this fun outfit because of the red plaid shirt and fury lined jean jacket. I like the leggins but I would like the blouse to be a bit longer so my bum is fully covered. What do you gals think of the leggins these days?

 fury jean jacket red plaid blouse
I liked this simple but cute outfit of grey jeans and black top with the cute ankle boots. 

 Grey skinny jean outfit ankle boots

Enjoy your weekend everyone! 

P.S. I would love to know what you would like me to highlight on Fashion Friday so leave me a comment with your suggestions. 
Karin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love the plaid scarf and the plaid shirt, too. I own 2 pair of leggings and subscribe to the 'leggings are not pants' philosophy, so I only wear them under dresses, skirts, or long tunic length tops.

    That last outfit you pictured with the grey jeans and black top is perfect. I absolutely love simple, understated, casually chic looks.

    I think your Fashion Friday posts are great, and really like it when you share pics of what you're wearing in the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa thank you so much for taking time to comment! It means a lot to hear feed back. I will post more of my fashion soon... I'm thrilled you like my style... I just popped over to your blog! I looove your fashion ideas! Your cute red jacket post with the beautiful scarf is to die for! Thanks for making my day!
      Karin :)

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0