Fashion Friday 5 casual outfits - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday 5 casual outfits

By The Style Sisters - Friday, December 12, 2014

A couple of weeks ago I went to my daughters house for about 10 days and knowing I would be living out of a suitcase I decided to pull together some outfits and take photos before I packed so I knew what I could wear while there and I wouldn't have to pull apart the entire suitcase each day.

Fashion Friday 5 casual outfitsMy formula was jeans, sweaters, blouses and scarves and boots....I needed to dress for warmth because it is so cold in Idaho! but....I still wanted to look pulled together, comfy and cute...I am a grandma and I need to look cute for my grandkids ya know! hehehe In the above outfit I chose dark denim skinny jeans, blue and white gingham blouse, yellow pullover sweater and a bright colored plaid scarf plus warm snow boots with fur :) I love the bold color of the scarf against the yellow sweater don't you?
Peach skinny jeans fashion Friday
The next outfit consisted of peach skinny jeans, a blue polka dotted denim shirt with a grey pullover and a little sparkly necklace with comfy grey flats.
Houndstooth pants fashion Friday

Remember I posted about these super cute houndstooth pants from Old Navy awhile back...I love them. Quilted vests are the best thing going for me this year they are not heavy like a coat and I don't get as hot in them going indoors and back out and yet they still keep me warm. These pants are shorter in length so I wear a taller boot with them. Black puffy vest fashion Friday

My black quilted vest from old navy is my go to vest almost everyday..so versatile, lightweight and yet keeps me warm. I put this outfit together with same blouse and sweater that I wore with peach skinny jeans above! Score two completely different looks just changing the pants. That means less packing too!

Fashion Friday black puffy vest peach skinny jeans

I am using the black vest and the peach skinny jeans again only this time I paired it with a polka dotted cream colored blouse and the same scarf I used in the herringbone pants photo with brown leather boots for a completely different look! I love love love making my clothes work for me in multiple ways! I could mix and match even more with all these clothes...the gingham blouse with the peach pants, the denim polka dot blouse with the dark denim jeans, add the black vest to the first outfit...oh I could go on and on....

Which outfit do you like best? 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Such cute outfits! I love them all, but I would have to say that my favorite is the one with the houndstooth pants. I really love the combination of floral and check with the yellow of the vest...very chic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0