Fashion Friday- Red and White Striped Skirt - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Red and White Striped Skirt

By The Style Sisters - Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome to Fashion Friday!
I have had such a desire to wear some spring clothes with a nautical look.
Red white striped skirt, fashion Friday
I bought this fun red and white skirt from a darling boutique by my house called The Nest a year or so ago and I just love the flow and feel of it! I paired it with my light blue button down blouse and a "kind of" periwinkle blue linen jacket for fun!
Red white striped skirt, fashion Friday
I love tailored linen jackets... I can't remember where I purchased this jacket from but most likely it was TJMAXX.
Red white striped skirt, fashion Friday
You might remember this blue blouse from this outfit and I wore these blue flats with this outfit.
Red white striped skirt, fashion Friday
Hope you are enjoying your Friday... I am slaving away at my daughters house working on home improvement projects! I have so many tutorials, before and afters to share but I just can't seem to find time to write all about them... I hope to slow down a bit next week and write up a bunch of them including my sisters Family Room Reveal, my basement reveal and projects galore from my daughters house!
Karin




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0