Fashion Friday- Channeling Diane Keaton - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Channeling Diane Keaton

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, April 23, 2015

I recently watched a movie called "And So it goes" with Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas...I really liked the movie and I just loved Diane Keaton's style in it... Actually I have always loved her funky style so I am trying to channel her look with my hat :) sorry my pics are blurry



Love this look with a white linen jacket, dark linen pants and the straw hat! So cute!!


I kind of did the opposite.. White wide leg pants ( years ago from Penny's)  black sweater over black and white striped shirt -old Navy

At one point in the movie she wears this big full black and white polka dot skirt... It's really cute but I just don't think I could pull this off but maybe??? 
Well that's it for now! 


I'm crazy busy getting things ready for my friend's daughters graduation party! Can't wait to share all the details with you all! 











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0