Photo Booth and blue and white banner Tutorial - The Style Sisters

Photo Booth and blue and white banner Tutorial

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, April 29, 2015

blue and white photo booth,  BYU party
On Tuesday I shared with all of you the BYU graduation party I helped put together for my friend and showed you the dessert table. Today I want to show you you details about how I created the photo booth and the blue and white banners.
First off the banner- I bought a yard each of blue and white cotton fabric and cut triangles out of each color and sewed them onto some Rick Rack
blue and white photo booth,  BYU party
I made a triangle pattern out of cardboard 7" across and 9" down
I used 6 of the blue and 6 of the white per banner
blue and white photo booth,  BYU party
Then I sewed each triangle onto the jumbo sized rick rack using a straight stitch down the center of the rick rack
blue and white banner tutoria, BYU graduation

blue and white photo booth,  BYU party, banner tutorial
Here is the photo booth I created using the IKEA striped fabric and fun props. I bought 6 yards of the fabric and cut it in half. Then I draped each piece over the top of rented drape and pipe and safety pinned them so they wouldn't fall off. The drape and pipe measured about 8 ft high and about 8 or 9ft wide.
blue and white photo booth,  BYU party

blue and white photo booth, props  BYU party



Photo booth, blue and white party, photo prop
We had so much fun at this party!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Well, how cute is that. This looks like such a fun party. Can you "do" my next party?

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0