Sneak Peek of things I'm working on - The Style Sisters

Sneak Peek of things I'm working on

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I've been working on some fun things lately and thought I'd give you a sneak peek!


 I made these colorful cute jars for a church activity we are having tomorrow night! They will be holding a natural anti-wrinkle cream... More to come about these! 

I'm also helping a friend of mine with her daughters college graduation party. It's going to be a boardwalk theme in Blue and White with a pizza truck, a D. j. And tons of fun! 
Also for this party I am making a few games... More info to come about this too! 


Plus I still need to show you my basement reveal! And more of my daughters whole house makeover! So much to do and share! 

Join me tonight for Centerpiece Wedesday and share your ideas with us!!!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0