Fashion Friday- Fitted black jacket with gold buttons helps to draw eye down to give length to short torso - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Fitted black jacket with gold buttons helps to draw eye down to give length to short torso

By The Style Sisters - Friday, October 02, 2015

Fashion Friday, Pink, Pencil Skirt, Black and white polka dot blouse, Black jacket gold buttons

 A couple of Sunday's ago I put together this outfit...I call this jacket my "St. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band Jacket" (The beatles era for those of you who don't know) ;)

Fitted black jacket with gold buttons helps to draw eye down to give length to short torso
 I have had this jacket for a few years now and it is a staple in my wardrobe. I love the fit, the round gold buttons, the detailing on the shoulders and the mandarin color.

Fitted black jacket with gold buttons helps to draw eye down to give length to short torso, Black fitted jacket, PInk Pencil Skirt, Fashion Friday

Even the back has great detailing too! I like how it cinches in the back and gives the illusion that I have a waist! I think wearing a dark jacket and color on the lower half of me works best to draw your attention down instead up where my very wide shoulders are.  This is such a great jacket...I don't remember where I bought it..(I think TJMaxx) I am wearing my black and white polka dot silkly blouse and a stretchy pink pencil skirt.
Fitted black jacket with gold buttons helps to draw eye down to give length to short torso, Fashion Friday, PInk, Black
Because of the strong button detailing I chose not to wear a necklace with this outfit instead I am wearing black earrings but I don't think you can see them in any of the pics. The buttons also draw your eye down instead of across which really helps if you are short waisted like I am. One other tip...the blouse was too long as usual so I used a skinny black belt to blouson the blouse a little bit and pull it up.

Fitted black jacket with gold buttons helps to draw eye down to give length to short torso, Pencil Skirt, PInk, Black jacket,

Fashion Friday black and gold

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0