Easter Spring time centerpieces, recipes and DIY's - The Style Sisters

Easter Spring time centerpieces, recipes and DIY's

By The Style Sisters - Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday (Encore)
So many great ideas have been shared over the years to Centerpiece Wednesday so enjoy them one more time!

Easter Spring time centerpieces, recipes and DIY's The style sisters

Hello my friends...can I just say thank you for inspiring me week after week! I loved all the floral ideas and the yummy recipes and of course furniture makeovers. These are a few of my favorites..hop on over and say Hi to these lovely ladies. 

Frugel elegance - Faux flower Centerpieces
Easter Spring time centerpieces, recipes and DIY's The style sisters
Seasoned Homemaker How to create an edible landscape

Old Things New- Dropped leaf table turned potting bench
Nellies Cozy Place  Peach blueberry shortcake 

Easter Spring time centerpieces, recipes and DIY's The style sisters

Making it in the mountains- Dollar store etched vase
Easter Spring time centerpieces, recipes and DIY's The style sisters

I hope you will take some time to visit with one another as well as check out some of my other posts.  As usual I am late in posting tonight...I was at my church Relief Society spa night and had a really fun time and forgot I didn't have my linky party up and running! So here we are better late than never! 
ENJOY!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0