Elegant Rustic Tablescape using denim and touch of gold - The Style Sisters

Elegant Rustic Tablescape using denim and touch of gold

By The Style Sisters - Monday, May 16, 2016

Elegant Rustic tablescape 
I used brown and white striped napkins, white dishes, gold goblets and denim to create this unique tablescape. 
 elegant rustic tablescape using denim
I found these grapevine wreaths at the dollar store and decided to use them as chargers under my white dinner plates. 
I decided to use my sliver votive candle holder as petite flower vases for at each placesetting.
 Elegant rustic tablescape using striped napkins and denim
I layered two different salad plates on top of the white dinner plates. One of the salad plates is a blue turquoise plate and the other a nice tan colored salad plate. I used my cute denim silverware pockets with a napkin folded into thirds and pulled tight in the center to make a bow.
 Rustic tablescape using denim and gold
I didn't have enough of these floral napkins so I used some of the tan and brown striped napkins too for a fun look!
 Brown floral napkin and denim silverware holder
I had a little bit of raffia laying around and decided to use it wrapped around the top of each place setting for an airy texture feeling.
 Gold goblets for rustic tablescaccpe
The colors in this napkin tie everything together...brown, turquoise, navy and tan.
 Rustic tablescape

Rustic tablescape Brown floral napkins with gold goblets

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Love this table! The layering and the blue jean silverware holder really make it stand out. Beautiful table Karin....

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0