Kodiak Cakes Protein pancakes with sautèed apples, almonds and coconut - The Style Sisters

Kodiak Cakes Protein pancakes with sautèed apples, almonds and coconut

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, November 12, 2016


I posted this picture of my Kodiak hot cake pancakes on my instagram account and got 50 likes! So I thought I would share my recipes with all of you. 

Kodiak cakes pancake waffle mix with sauteed apples and almonds, Pancake recipes, The Style Sisters
I really love Kodiak Cakes pancake waffle mix it has 7 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber plus it is made of 100% whole grain wheat flour, 100% whole grain oat flour, non-fat dry milk, dried honey (honey, wheat starch), leavening (sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), egg whites, sea salt.... and you Just add water...BUT
I usually make mine with milk and/or orange juice and I add one egg and some cinnamon and a lot of times I add a banana to the mix but this time I sauteed apples in a little olive oil with butter, coconut, cinnamon, a sprinkle of sugar and added some slivered almonds.
I scooped it on my pancakes with a dollop of vanilla greek yogurt and a drizzle of real maple syrup. 
Yum just YUM!! perfect for a Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0